Our team develops sustainability strategies and will help with communicating what your business/organization is doing to give more back to society and nature. We work multi-disciplinary with projects where social and environmental concerns are at the core. In addition, we continue to offer our seasonal Get Aways, neighbourhood tables/excess food tables, activities for festivals/events and unique food experiences at Oslo’s city farm Losæter. Our magazine Hauste is published once a year.
We believe that learning comes easy with first-hand experience. We therefore invite you to pack your backpack and join us for a seasonal workshop and dinner where you take part in harvesting, foraging and making dinner. Perfect as a teambuilding experience.
- Content customized to your business
- As a gift to business partners or colleagues
- As a gift included in a Get Away or Losæter experience
A unique farm to table experience at Losæter
This suits perfectly for anyone wanting to organize a spring, summer or autumn gathering out of the ordinary. Customized to your needs. Read more here.
Neighbourhood-/excess food tables
Contact us for an offer customized to your needs.
Our experience includes:
- Harvesting/foraging: workshop and/or talk/presentation
- A seasonal menu
- Knowledge gained through experience-based activities
- Documentation/photography and text
- Gift bag with Hauste magazine
- Forgotten skills of cooking: workshop and/or talk/presentation
A team of professional photographers, filmmakers, writers and illustrators can offer:
- Content for your digital platforms, including social media
- Graphic design
- Designing identity/profiles for businesses and organizations
- Facilitating city-development projects
- Customized content in our magazine Hauste
We offer advice, inspiration and workshops in:
- Sustainable business development
- Innovative partnerships
- Service design
- Slow entrepreneurship coaching
- Sustainability in practice
All our services are offered on-demand. Contact us for info and prices on at firstname.lastname@example.org.